Registration is required for all participants of ITC 30. Reduced fees are available for members of IFIP member societies and current members of IFIP Technical Committees (TCs) and Working Groups (WGs) and members of IEEE, ITG/VDE, OCG, OVE, ACM and SIGCOMM.
¹ Author Registration is available only until June 20, 2018
² Reduced fees are available for members of IFIP member societies and current members of IFIP Technical Committees (TCs) and Working Groups (WGs) and members of IEEE, ITG/VDE, OCG, OVE, ACM and SIGCOMM.
³ Student or workshop registration does not include the fee for participation in the social event. For exact details please refer to section below "Access to Social Events".
Payment can be made by credit card.
Access to Social Events
Please notice that:
- only “Full Week Package - Regular”, “Full Week Package - Members” and "Author Registration"-registration fees include access for one person to the Welcome Reception, the Social Event with conference dinner.
- “Full Week Package - Student” and “Full Week Package - Student members”-registration fees include access for 1 person to the Welcome Reception only and NOT to the Social Event with conference dinner.
- All other registration fees ("Workshop Only") do NOT include access to any of the ITC 30 social events.
- Additional tickets for those events can be purchased separately during the registration process.
"ITC - Author Registration" is specifically set up for authors presenting papers at ITC 30. For your paper to be included in the final programme and to be published in the ITC 30 Proceedings, at least 1 author needs to register before the deadline of June 20, 2018 at full rate. Papers not covered by any registration by that deadline will automatically be removed from the final programme. If you choose "Author Registration" you will be asked to provide up to 2 paper numbers on which you are listed as (co-)author and which consequently will be secured in the programme.
Visa Assistance Letters
Conference attendees, in particular authors, requiring a letter of invitation in order to attend the ITC 30 Conference may request a visa support letter as follows:
1. Register for the conference. Please check the appropriate box during the on-line registration process.
2. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions concerning this process can be directed at: email@example.com